MANUFACTURING: 8-10 weeks
Made for rigorous daily use in your city, this sophisticated all-rounder makes your perfect associate to take on all obstacles of the urban jungle for every distance ahead of you.
The innovative steel frame of our Stadtfuchs is made for every imaginable situation in urban traffic and blends ergonomic design, functionality and safety into it. The result is a novelty, our elastic rear-suspension enables our bike to dampen any bumps benefiting your riding comfort. The seamlessly integrated LED light system is powered by a self-contacting hub dynamo illuminating your way and comes along with an integrated GPS tracking system. This will please the gadget lovers out there and scares off any thieving hands. This smart anti-theft protection is complemented by specially designed inlays, that will secure every part of your bike.
The low maintenance Gates Carbon Drive CDX system and the 11-speed gear hub will silently bring you up to speed, while the hydraulic braking system ensure proper braking force. Many features like the internal cable routing, integrated seat clamp, threads for mud guards and rack along with the eccentric bottom braking housing from this bike into a beast of the urban terrain.
Our Stadtfuchs frame is entirely developed and manufactured in Germany. Every single bike released into the wild will support local businesses and helps to establish environmental-friendly mobility.
- puristic CrMo steel frame with elastic rear suspension
- integrated LED light system with daytime running lights & parking light
- self-contacting power supply with a SON hub dynamo
- integrated theft protection thanks to Hexlox component security
- Brooks cambium C15 carved all weather saddle
- seamlessly integrated seat clamp
- strong flatmount hydraulic brakes
- low maintenance Gates Carbon belt drive
- uncompromising 11-speed hub gear with high ratio
- grippy Continental tires with puncture protection & black reflective stripe
- precise non-setting spoke placement
- internal cable routing
- integrated rack and mud guard mounting system
A = Head Tube
B = Top Tube
C = Seat Tube
D = Chain Stray
E = Bottom Bracket
F = Wheelbase
G = Stand Over
H = Seat Tube Diameter
J = Seat Tube Angle
K = Head Tube Angle
L = Fork Lenght
M = Fork Offset